PrimeAlert® automatically routes dispatch information to responding stations/units. Our PrimeAlert® Station software receives high-speed Internet protocol (IP) network data packets from the High-Uptime Server at the Comm Center.
Our software commands voice, audio, visual, and control functions of the station.
- IP or Radio Station Alerting uses the customer’s existing IP network to send multiple dispatches to multiple units at multiple stations in a fraction of a second. Choose from Push-to-Talk (PTT) or PrimeAlert® Radio LCDI (Locution Console Data Interface). Use both for redundancy compliance.
- PrimeAlert® Voice gets the dispatch information and audibly announces the dispatch information in the most clearly understandable voice in the industry.
- Audio Alerting offers the latest technology in digital signal processing. Features absolute quieting sound technology that eliminates clicks, pops, and hisses from the speaker to ensure clear understandability.
- Visual Alerting provides immediate visual cues displaying dispatch, mapping, response times, and unit status to specific responding units being dispatched before, or simultaneously, as the vocalized dispatch is heard.
- Zoned Alerting dispatches and triggers alerts directly to, and only to, the responding units allowing other responders to sleep, reducing the effects of sleep deprivation. Available in several zoning options.
- Mechanical Control of Devices controls bay doors, lights, appliances, and other devices around the station.
- Maps and Apps at the station feature monitors that provide at-a-glance dispatch information, mapping, and satellite views of the incident, hydrants, and street views. Apps available for iOS devices and Android devices.
Learn more about what happens at the Comm Center.